Saturday, December 26, 2009

Praying for you . . .

. . . my sweet boy. I missed you this Christmas, but you were talked about a lot! We told everyone about our plans to get you, and they're excited about you being part of our family, too! I'm praying that we're able to celebrate Christmas with you next year!

When we got home from Alabama, our home study paperwork was in the mailbox, and I'm ready to get started! We have to gather birth certificates, our marriage certificate, tax returns, letters of recommendation, medical forms (which means a trip to the doctor for each of us), Tennessee Bureau of Investigation criminal check reports, police clearance for the time we lived in Mississippi, a residential history form, a vaccination certificate for our cat (!), a copy of our city water bill & a family picture. Looks like I'll be busy for the next week or two - and we're just getting started!

No comments:

Post a Comment